Neon Rectangle Ruler, 3-1/2" x 12-1/2"
The Omnigrip 3 1/2" x 12 1/2" ruler is used to cut strips, shapes and bias pieces when quilting; it is particularly handy for secondary cutting after cutting strips, and it can also be used to cut fat quarters into strips and shapes.
- In general, Omnigrip rectangle rulers are used for cutting strips and trimming fabric edges during quilt making or when executing a variety of sewing and fabric craft projects
- Use for quilting, sewing and crafts - or any DIY project that calls for cut fabric
- Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade
- The 6"" x 12"" ruler has the following standard Omnigrid / Omnigrip features:
- Patented non-slip backing to hold ruler in place during cutting
- Multiple degree angle lines for easy pivot of 30°, 45° and 60° cuts
- Edge markings for accurate measuring
- Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
Minimum Quantity: Please order in increments of 3