Neon Rectangle Ruler, 4" x 14"
The Omnigrip 4" x 14" ruler is easy to manipulate for quick cuts; it is also used when quilting to cut strips, shapes, bias pieces, and sashing strips; it's also ideal for making secondary cuts after cutting strips, and to cut fat quarters into strips and shapes.
- In general, Omnigrip rectangle rulers are used for cutting strips and trimming fabric edges during quilt making or when executing a variety of sewing and fabric craft projects
- Use for quilting, sewing and crafts - or any DIY project that calls for cut fabric
- Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade
- The 4" x 14" ruler has the following standard Omnigrid / Omnigrip features:
- Patented non-slip backing to hold ruler in place during cutting
- Multiple degree angle lines for easy pivot of 30°, 45° and 60° cuts
- Edge markings for accurate measuring
- Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
Minimum Quantity: Please order in increments of 3