See-Thru Dressmakers Ruler
Dritz See-Thru Dressmaker's Ruler 4'' x 15'' is a must-have tool in every fabric designer's kit. Accurate numbering on this scale aids in making precise markings from 1/4 to 3-3/8 inches. The scale also features a lightweight plastic material to facilitate parallel markings. It is great for measuring and marking specific locations of buttons, appliques, lace, pockets, buttonholes and can also be used as a tracing wheel guide.
- Parallel slots for precision markings from 1/4 inch to 3-3/8 inch
- Measure and mark exact location of buttons, buttonholes, pockets, etc.
- Measure straight of grain from fabric selvages
- Measure and mark spacing for pleats and tucks
- Mark guide lines for decorative stitching
- Simplify pattern alterations
- Guide tracing wheel and pencils markings
- Measure and mark bias strips
- Draw guide lines for undercollar padstitching
Minimum Quantity: Please order in increments of 6