32" Circular Knitting Needles, US 17 (12mm)
Prym Ergonomics Circular Knitting Needles will revolutionize your knitting. The patented tear-drop shaped tips made from high-performance plastic make these needles ideal for both beginners and advanced knitters.
- Patented tear-drop shaped tips easily pick up stitches, help keep stitch on needle, and prevent yarn splitting
- Round shaft for setting stitch gauge morphs into triangle shape that allows stitches to slide freely along the needle
- Plastic coated, very fine steel cord is frustration free and prevents spiraling or tangling
- Edges of triangle body are ergonomic, easy to grasp and shaft flexes slightly to follow curve of hand for ergonomic design
- High-performance synthetic material is lightweight, flexible, and warm to hold for quiet, easy knitting
- Light color and highly polished finish makes it ideal for all yarn types and colors.
Minimum Quantity: Please order in increments of 3