Temporary Spray Adhesive for Bonding Fabric or Paper, Clear, 6.2 oz.
Give a finished look to your projects with the Dritz Temporary Spray Adhesive. The bottle contains colorless and odorless adhesive spray to use for trail fittings of garments, hems, pockets and appliques. You can also use this non- toxic adhesive spray to add sparkly embellishments to your scrapbooks, journals, greeting cards, gift boxes and posters without staining. Quilt basting is easy and quick with this spray. It can be used to hold stencils firmly while creating artwork.
- Temporary adhesive spray for bonding fabric or paper
- Eliminates basting & pinning
- Fabric & paper can be repositioned
- Will not gum up needles
- QUILTING: Baste quilt layers together. Spray lightly or in a grid pattern. Secure paper to fabric for appliqué patterns. paper piecing and machine quilting. Hold stencils and templates in position. Arrange quilt blocks on design wall.
- SEWING: Hold tissue patterns on fabric while cutting pieces. Make temporary garment hems to determine desired length.
- APPLIQUÉ & EMBROIDERY: Position trims & appliqués for hand or machine stitching. Secure tear away stablizers to fabric for machine embroidery.
Minimum Quantity: Please order in increments of 6