My Double Designer Adjustable Dress Form, Medium
The Dritz My Double Designer Dress Forms help you fashion a double of your body providing you with professional looking garments. Use the form to audition fabrics and test the drape and overall look and feel before you start your project. The form is ideal for checking the fit of your pattern tissues and garment test muslin. The form assists with modifications and alterations to both new construction and ready-to-wear clothing that requires modifications. The forms fabric is a neutral colored cotton/polyester with foam-backing for easy pinning and marking when draping and designing.
- 12 soft-grip rolling wheels adjust dress form in precise increments allowing you to customize the form to match your bust, waist, and hip measurements; decorative wood finial adjusts neck size
- Expandable metal pole can be adjusted to match shoulder to floor length measurement and easy access knob at the neck turns to expand back waist, adding up to 2” of additional length
- Extended shoulders are designed to assist you with the support and setting in of sleeves on blouses, tops, shirts, and jackets
- Center pole is positioned on stand for fitting and hanging tops, blouses, shirts, jackets, coats, skirts, dresses, and gowns
- Off-set pole placement accommodates straight hanging of pants legs and the shaped hips and crotch area assists with design and fitting of pants
- Pole includes printed measurements and an adjustable 360° pin hem marker for creating accurate, even hems
- Rolling base allows for easy movement around sewing workspace and 5 locking casters provide stationary stability during use
- A built-in pin cushion is located at the neck for easy pin access and storage.
- Full color step-by-step instructions included in English and Spanish
Minimum Quantity: Please order in increments of 1