Neon Square Ruler, 12-1/2" x 12-1/2"
Original price - Original price
The Omnigrip 12-1/2"" square has a diagonal line for triangle cuts; the ruler has extra 1/2"" on two sides for seam allowance.
- In general, Omnigrip square rulers are used for secondary cutting of strips, and to square up finished quilt blocks
- Use for quilting, sewing and crafts - or any DIY project that calls for cut fabric
- Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade
- The 12-1/2"" square ruler has the following standard Omnigrid / Omnigrip features:
- Patented non-slip backing to hold ruler in place during cutting
- Edge markings for accurate measuring
- Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Diagonal line for triangle cuts
Minimum Quantity: Please order in increments of 3