Square Ruler with Angles, 6" x 6"
The Omnigrid 6" x 6" ruler is used for secondary cutting and cutting strips when quilting; it is also excellent for use as a foundation piecing tool, as a great template for 6" blocks, and for scrapbooking.
- In general, Omnigrid square rulers are used for secondary cutting of strips, and to square up finished quilt blocks
- Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade
- The 6" x 6" ruler has the following standard Omnigrid features:
- Angle lines for easy pivot of 45 degree and 60 degree cuts
- Edge markings for accurate measuring
- Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Heavy-duty durable acrylic material
- Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system
Minimum Quantity: Please order in increments of 3